We're sure you'll love your Bompie as much as we do, but just in case please see our returns policy below..
• All returns are at Bompies discretion.
• All returns must go through the formal procedure as outlined below and all customers must fill out a Bompie Product Returns Form.
• Except for instances of a product fault, Bompies does not issue refunds, so customers are advised to choose products and sizes carefully.
• Goods suspected as faulty will be accepted within 3 months (90 Days) from original purchase date. After the alleged fault has been inspected at Bompie’s Head Office, Bompie will determine a right course of action.
• Bompie will not be responsible for ‘wear and tear’ and misuse of products. All garments must be cared for in line with Bompies care guidelines on the product.
I was sent the wrong Bompie product, how do I get the product I ordered?
1. Please fill out the Bompie Product Returns form
2. Please print off a copy of the completed Bompie Product Returns form and ensure to include it in your return parcel.
3. Bompies will send you a pre-paid postage bag. Use it to send the incorrect product back to Bompies Head Office.
4. Once your product has been received at Bompies Head Office, the correct product will then be sent out.
5. If you need the correct product urgently, please contact the customer service staff directly at to discuss an alternate procedure.
I want to do a Product Exchange
Bompies hopes our customers understand due to hygiene and heath issues we cannot accept exchanges on bompie shower caps as we cannot control the way in which it is worn, tried on etc. This is in the best interest of all our customers both future and current.
I believe my Bompie product is Faulty
Please email with your invoice number and a description of the fault. Ensure to attach images of the product so the fault can be assessed by the Bompies team. You will be notified via e-mail within 48 business hours as to whether the product is deemed faulty. If the product is deemed faulty, you will need to follow steps 2-5
All customers must send the faulty item back to Bompies Head Office
Print off a copy of the completed Bompies Product Returns Form and ensure to include it in your return parcel.
Bompies will send you a pre-paid postage bag. Use it to send your faulty product back to Bompies Head Office.
Once your product has been received at Bompies Head Office, the product will either be replaced, or if necessary, you will be provided a refund.